I LOVE Command Hooks! They’re easy to remove, but even if they don’t quite work for you in one instance, they can show you if you want a permanent hook without making any permanent changes.
1. So helpful to have more hooks for holding towels (or whatever)!
2. I have NO storage under my sink, since it’s a pedestal sink. So I needed a creative way to hang my cleaning cloths!
3. I took a coat closet door with 1 nail and put up 9 hooks for kid vests, coats, and jackets. Incredibly helpful!
4. I didn’t have any more storage space for my microwave cover, but I DID have wall space…it’s perhaps a bit tacky, but I LOVE that it doesn’t have to sit on the counter or in the microwave anymore!
5. I wanted a convenient place for oven mitts and AGAIN I had wall space and nothing else
6. We have a STUFFED kids’ activity bookshelf. And I needed more space. So I stuck some hooks on the side and hung Ziplock bags that I hole punched on them. I DO want to continue downsizing our stash and at that point, being able to remove them easily will be great, but for now they work SO WELL.